Our first #VRinspired competition was a huge hit with VR users around the world. Hundreds upon hundreds of you took to social media to tell us which games inspired the designs our team recently used to decorate parts of the WEARVR website, and since we have even more artwork available, we decided to extend the #VRinspired competition as a Christmas gift to all you awesome VR addicts!
So once again we’re giving you the opportunity to win a first prize of an Oculus Rift or an HTC Vive, plus all six of our #VRinspired games as runners up prizes. But we’ve added a new mechanic this time that lets you significantly increase your chances of winning. Read on!
Enter the WEARVR #VRinspired Competition 2 HERE
- Read and absorb the terms and conditions of the competition.
- Identify the popular WEARVR Direct games that inspired each one of our pieces of artwork. (Browse the WEARVR store if you need help figuring them out).
- Post the game names on social media. Twitter, Facebook, Reddit — whichever you prefer, so long as you can tag us in.
- Tag your answers with #VRinspired and @mention WEARVR so we know you’ve entered.
- Follow us on social media, as winners will be notified by direct message! If you’re not following, you could miss out!
Sign up for our free newsletter (below) and share on social media to add more and more entries into the competition. The more you share, the better your chances of winning a Rift or a Vive!
Make sure you mention us when you post your answers on social media so we can find them, and we’ll be letting the winner know by direct message so make sure you’re following us or we won’t be able to let you know about your shiny new headset!
Prizes – Win an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive with WEARVR
- FIRST PRIZE: The first prize winner will receive an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive (the choice will be yours), complete with controllers and tracking sensors, plus all six games featured in our #VRinspired Competition.
- SECOND PRIZE: Five second prize winners will receive the six games featured in our new #VRinspiration Competition.
Winners announced on Monday, December 18th, so follow us on social media to find out if it’s you!
Identify the VR games that inspired these images for your chance to win. If you’re struggling, you can find them all hidden away somewhere in WEARVR Direct.